We combine the FIRO-B tool and face to face interaction for individuals and teams in a sequential programme that climaxes with creation of new strategies and approaches that a person or organisation can immediately
employ for their own betterment.
The FIRO B tool
• This starts with the approved questionnaire and we interpret the results
• For individuals we have a FIRO B session, which begins with a Q&A about the six interpersonal needs and what the person forecasts their profile to be.
• Then the profile is shared and we identify how this is influencing them
• We consider what strengths lie within the profile and the potential limitations
• We fathom objectives to immediately apply that are followed up throughout the programme
We utilise a question and answer process with dialogue.
• A set of carefully designed questions is employed from which the individuals responses reveal behavioural patterns.
• In this process we illicit the motivational direction, frame of reference and other behavioural patterns; plus the language and thinking styles individuals are manifesting.
• We then delve into the neurological levels to illicit the values that individual’s hold
• Armed with an identification of behavioural preferences, patterns and values we then enter a dialogue through confronting real problems, exploring the individual’s solutions; how do they square with the values? Then identifying the real limitations and perceived barriers; then enquiring on what resources are needed.
Using Genius Strategies
Together we create new plans and actions for a person or team utilising a combination of ingenious approaches.
• We start with what the person or organisation really wants and go through the KOLB quadrant of Why, What, How and What If combined with the Disney Circle of Dreamer, Realist and Critic
• So starting with the Dreaming function and fathoming the purpose of what we want – the WHY?
• Next in Disney’s Realist Phase firstly looking at the data and facts, the WHAT?
• Then staying as a Realist we explore the HOW?
• Once we know WHY, WHAT and HOW we go into Critic mode and ask WHAT IF?
• Then we take on the Critic’s input and repeat the process to create achievable strategies and objectives for individuals and teams
How do we do it?